Monday 27 May 2013

This is not a love song

While  I was listening to music yesterday, I accidentally found that song at my playlist: ''Goodbye my lover - James Blunt". I was never listening to it and when I did so, only the beginning to make fun with him singing like crying. Maybe the darkness of the quiet room and the sound of the sea made me to press Play and listen to it. I would never expect that it would express me so well; so adequately. The lyrics following in italics only were the ones that represented me for a few minutes:


«Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.

I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.»









It's very weird. Definitely. Even this incident affirmed once more that external appearance does not count; that the first opinions are not always correct; that a song can touch everybody's soul for different reasons. I am moved somehow that I find daily songs, texts and pictures capable to make me express my inner. It is a fact that human changes day by day; so pay attention to your stimuli.

PS: I am just willing to try the lyrics in bold and Arial left with you as well - apart from the father thing of course. In case you don't want, I cannot find out where the problem is at all. I do all these very often. It is not a body issue; it is a soul bond. At least, communicate. Be a FRIEND. This is the only thing I ask for.
Give peace/please a chance.



3 comments:

  1. Γλυκιά μου!
    Όπως ήδη σου είπα, σε αυτή την ανάρτηση βλέπω μια πλευρά του εαυτού σου, που δε γνώριζα! Και να σου πω την αλήθεια χαίρομαι, γιατί νομίζω είναι και αυτή απαραίτητη!
    ...Και τη λατρεύω, όπως και όλες τις υπόλοιπες! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Δε γνώριζες γιατί δεν υπήρχε, ή μάλλον ήταν σαν πλατωνική ιδέα: υπήρχε κατά βάθος, αλλά ανακαλύφθηκε πρόσφατα και καλλιεργείται καθημερινά με μια πληθώρα αρνητικοθετικών ερεθισμάτων. Φυσικά, είναι απαραίτητη, δε θα διαφωνήσω. Αρκεί να μην υπερτερεί στη ζωή. Πάνω σε αυτό δε θα αλλάξω γνώμη. ;)

    Είσαι πάντα τόσο γλυκιά :') Je t'adore aussi.

    Επείγει να μιλήσουμε τηλεφωνικώς κατά προτίμηση.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Σίγουρα, να μην υπερτερεί... Τότε μας καταστρέφει, εξακριβωμένο!
    Μόλις τελειώσω τις εξετάσεις, θα σε πάρω! :)

    ReplyDelete